Wednesday, October 18, 2006

here are some pictures of my art show yay!!!


this is me checking out some of my artwork.








this is one of my typewriter drawings (mentioned a couple o blogs ago). this one is called "ten letters". it's quite good.


this one is of a collage i did. the photo is blurry but i think the collage is good. it's called "my tribe's creation myth"



this collage is called "your future in space".







there isn't really a good photo of my fave collage. It's partially visible in the 1st photo. you can't see the whole thing tho, and it's unfortunate for you all, since it is probably the best piece of artwork done so far this century.

2 Comments:

Blogger AV said...

Brother--
You should take a bunch of artwork pictures with the artwork not behind glass. They're all hard to see.
love,
sister

10:25 AM  
Blogger pvf said...

I KNOW!!!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home