Friday, September 22, 2006

today at the gym, i walked towards a scale at the same time as an old naked man. they frequent my gym. so, i offered to let him go first. but i wasn't really sure if that was the polite thing to do in the situation. i mean, he was naked. i'm still waiting to use the scale, so i will be watching him. is his lack of choice in my watching him a threat in some way? but also, if i go first, that;'s more time i'm making him stand around naked. and if that isn't my expressed explicit goal, am i leading him on?! but then he told me to go first. i was wearing clothes and sneakers, and he told me that my sneakers probably weighed five pounds. i am pretty sure that this was the first step in a multi-tiered attack plan to get me to weigh in naked to read my "true weight" - so i just said thanks and scurried away from the scale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home